Title: Associate Executive Director
Job Category: Corporate Services
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Associate Executive Director.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Associate Executive Director Responsibilities
The Associate Executive Director position manages a defined programmatic function, including staff management, and the coordination and service delivery components of the assigned area.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Builds, develops and effectively manages the operations Program Managers and their respective teams, optimizing individual and team performance though effective leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Assists the Executive Director in assuring that the management team maintains timely, open and effective communication regarding persons served.
- Ensures Plan of Corrections are properly completed, corrected, and are submitted within identified time-frame.
- Conducts monthly site visits and client chart reviews for accuracy and compliance.
- Participates in the development and execution of the operations financial goals.
- Ensures staffing plans are current, including monitoring labor hours.
- Participates on advisory and external advocacy committees.
- Analyzes consumer care information and monitor development of recommendations to correct or prevent concerns by regularly meeting the Residential Manager, QIDP, and Program Manager.
- Ensures Residential Lease Requests, Commercial Lease Requests, and other Source documents related to leases are completed.
- Completes ICF license applications, including the monitoring of current license expiration dates.
- Coordinates and ensures all State required inspections are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring admission letters are sent to new consumers/families.
- Acts as Interim Executive Director in the Executive Director’s absence.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with the proven ability to effectively manage systems, processes, and people.
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience providing supports and services to individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Working knowledge of Federal, state, and local regulations concerning services to individuals with developmental disabilities, strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
208 Cheshire Way Suite 1 , Huntington, WV 25701-2064 USA