Title: RN Case Manager
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a RN Case Manager.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.RN Case Manager Responsibilities
• Must be a licensed Registered Nurse
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with proficient computer skills
• Current CPR certification
• Must be able to travel to, between, and from client's location, providing own transportation
• Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
• Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50 pounds
• Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights and health needs
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret and extensive variety of physical assessment findings and deal with findings appropriately.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Monday through Friday day-time position. Full-time with benefits.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
301 N NEIL ST STE 301 , CHAMPAIGN, IL 61820-3167 USA